- M-DIPS:composed of plastic sleeve and zinc plated steel
expansion nail. It can be used to fasten insulating materials
(e.g..insulating boards,heat insulating cotton,insulating
integrated systems, ect.) on which subsequent plaster coating
is applied. This anchor has locking assembly for preventing
from being installed too deep ,so avoid of sagging in part
of thermal insulating layers.
- M-DIPK:composed of plastic sleeve and PPE steel expansion
nail. DIPK is an anchor specifically designed for fixing
heat insulating cotton.Easy to install-just hammer the anchor
in,no other tools needed. Plastic nails are cost -effective.
- Drill a hole through thermal insulating layer into base
- Insert DIPS anchor into the hole and hammer expansion
nail until it flushes with the disc.
- As low strength of plaster coating, length of anchor depends
on thickness of plaster coating.Technical Data